Alongside Come Play with Me and Confessions of a Window Cleaner, Eskimo Nell takes its place as one of the most celebrated British sex comedies of the 1970s. Featuring a witty script from Michael Armstrong and directed by a young Martin Campbell (years before he helmed the James Bond movies Golden Eye and Casino Royale) Eskimo Nell is a hilarious satire on the low-budget British movie industry. Three inexperienced filmmakers (Armstrong, Christopher Timothy and Terence Edmond) attempt to make a movie version of the notoriously rude poem The Ballad of Eskimo Nell , with disastrous results. This classic British comedy features a cast of famous faces including Roy Kinnear (The Three Musketeers), Katy Manning (Doctor Who), Christopher Biggins (Porridge), Diane Langton (Carry On England), Anna Quayle (Grange Hill) and an eye-popping cameo from 1970s sex-bomb Mary Millington in her début movie. Re-mastered from the original film elements, and boasting a host of special features, Eskimo Nell celebrates its 40th anniversary on Blu-ray for the very first time.
- Region Free
- Brand-new audio commentary with writer Michael Armstrong and historian Simon Sheridan
- When Dead-Eye Dick Met Mexican Pete – The Making of Eskimo Nell (documentary)
- Reversible sleeve with alternate poster art
- Booklet notes by Simon Sheridan
- Theatrical trailer
- Bonus short Mary Millington film