Director: William Girdler / Starring: Christopher George, Andrew Pine, Richard Jaeckel, Joan McCall.
When an eighteen-foot, two-thousand-pound grizzly bear starts mauling campers and hikers at a state park, a park ranger (Christopher George, The Exterminator) springs into action. But the job is too big to tackle alone, so he enlists the aid of a naturalist (Richard Jaeckel, The Dirty Dozen) and a helicopter pilot (Andrew Prine, The Evil) to take this freak of nature down. Meanwhile, the giant grizzly, not content with picnic baskets, continues to kill indiscriminately, leaving pools of blood and piles of body parts in his wake. Can the ranger and his cronies end the grizzly’s reign of terror without resorting to excessively extreme measures? This post-Jaws, nature-runs-rampant thriller was directed by William Girdler (Day of the Animals), and was a box office hit and the top-grossing independent film of 1976.NTSC All Region
• JAWS WITH THE CLAWS Featurette with Producer David Sheldon, Writer Harvey Flaxman, Actors Joan McCall and Andrew Pine
• New Beverly Screening Q&A with Andrew Prine
• Fun Facts and Trivia Segment
• Brand New 5.1 Surround Sound
• Original Theatrical Trailer