This stunning, limited edition ‘drill through the head bust’, taken from one of the stand-out scenes from Lucio Fulci’s The City Of The Living Dead comes with an original autograph of Giovanni Lombardo Radice (aka John Morghen).Giovanni has worked with the many of the greatest horror film directors such as Lucio Fulci, Ruggero Deodato, Antonio Margheritti, Sergio Martino, Umberto Lenzi and Michele Soavi.
Technical data sheet :
- Limited and numbered edition (500 units) at the back with gold letters.
- Black base with red letters (Gates of Hell).
- Dimensions : 6,9 x 3,75 x 3,35 in (height/deep/width).
- Materials : Made of one piece of polyurethane resin.
- Weight : 1,65 pounds aprox.
- Painting: Hand painted with high strength and durability paints.
- Finish : Matt varnish.