| Ben Wheatley’s psychedelic wartime horror tour-de-force A Field In England heads to home video on April 8th. The home video release is jam-packed with over three hours of Special Features, including:
- Audio commentary with director Ben Wheatley, producer Andy Starke and sound editor Martin Pavey
- Inverview with Ben Wheatley
- Camera tests reel
- Masterclass Featurettes: The Edit; The Practice of Magic: Visual Effects; Influences; If Thoul’t Be Silent: Recording the Sound; The World of the Field: Location; Costume; Cinematography: The Look of the Film; Only Shadows: Acting; Scoring the Field: Music; Journey of a Scene – Rushes, First Assembly and Final Cut (Blu-ray exclusive); Anatomy of a Scene (Blu-ray Exclusive)
- 16-page booklet featuring an interview with Ben Wheatley
- Free HD Digital Copy and reversible art.